Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WANTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANTON exist?
Definitions of WANTON in dictionaries:
- noun - lewd or lascivious woman
- verb - waste time
- verb - indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
- verb - spend wastefully
- verb - become extravagant
- verb - engage in amorous play
- verb - behave extremely cruelly and brutally
- adj - occurring without motivation or provocation
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- Immoral or unchaste; lewd.
- Gratuitously cruel; merciless.
- Marked by unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness; capricious and unjust: wanton destruction.
- Unrestrainedly excessive: wanton extravagance; wanton depletion of oil reserves.
- Luxuriant; overabundant: wanton tresses.
- Frolicsome; playful.
- Undisciplined; spoiled.
- Rebellious; refractory.
- One who is immoral, lewd, or licentious.
- One that is playful or frolicsome.
- One that is undisciplined or spoiled.
- verb - to behave immorally
There are 6 letters in WANTON: A N N O T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WANTON
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WANTON plus a wildcard: WANTON?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WANTON
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WANTON
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.