Scrabble word: WANTON
In which Scrabble dictionary does WANTON exist?
Definitions of WANTON in dictionaries:
- noun - lewd or lascivious woman
- verb - waste time
- verb - indulge in a carefree or voluptuous way of life
- verb - spend wastefully
- verb - become extravagant
- verb - engage in amorous play
- verb - behave extremely cruelly and brutally
- adj - occurring without motivation or provocation
- adj - casual and unrestrained in sexual behavior
- Immoral or unchaste; lewd.
- Gratuitously cruel; merciless.
- Marked by unprovoked, gratuitous maliciousness; capricious and unjust: wanton destruction.
- Unrestrainedly excessive: wanton extravagance; wanton depletion of oil reserves.
- Luxuriant; overabundant: wanton tresses.
- Frolicsome; playful.
- Undisciplined; spoiled.
- Rebellious; refractory.
- One who is immoral, lewd, or licentious.
- One that is playful or frolicsome.
- One that is undisciplined or spoiled.
- verb - to behave immorally