Scrabble word: VEGETATE
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEGETATE exist?
Definitions of VEGETATE in dictionaries:
- verb - lead a passive existence without using one's body or mind
- verb - establish vegetation on
- verb - produce vegetation
- verb - grow like a plant
- verb - grow or spread abnormally
- verb - propagate asexually
- verb - engage in passive relaxation
- To grow or sprout as a plant does.
- To grow in size or spread abnormally.
- To exist in a state of physical or mental inactivity or insensibility.
- verb - to grow in the manner of a plant
There are 8 letters in VEGETATE: A E E E G T T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VEGETATE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEGETATE plus a wildcard: VEGETATE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEGETATE
Images for VEGETATE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.