Scrabble word: VEGETATED
In which Scrabble dictionary does VEGETATED exist?
Definitions of VEGETATED in dictionaries:
- verb - lead a passive existence without using one's body or mind
- verb - establish vegetation on
- verb - produce vegetation
- verb - grow like a plant
- verb - grow or spread abnormally
- verb - propagate asexually
- verb - engage in passive relaxation
- verb - to grow in the manner of a plant
There are 9 letters in VEGETATED: A D E E E G T T V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VEGETATED plus a wildcard: VEGETATED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VEGETATED
9 letter words
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for VEGETATED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.