Scrabble word: TWITTER
In which Scrabble dictionary does TWITTER exist?
Definitions of TWITTER in dictionaries:
- noun - a series of chirps
- verb - make high-pitched sounds, as of birds
- To utter a succession of light chirping or tremulous sounds; chirrup.
- To speak rapidly and in a tremulous manner: twittering over office gossip.
- To giggle nervously; titter.
- To utter or say with a twitter: twittered a greeting.
- The light chirping sound made by certain birds.
- A similar sound, especially light, tremulous speech or laughter.
- Agitation or excitement; flutter.
- verb - to utter a succession of chirping sounds
There are 7 letters in TWITTER: E I R T T T W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TWITTER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TWITTER plus a wildcard: TWITTER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TWITTER
Images for TWITTER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.