Scrabble word: TOOTHED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOOTHED exist?
Definitions of TOOTHED in dictionaries:
- adj - having teeth especially of a certain number or type
- adj - notched like a saw with teeth pointing toward the apex
- adj - having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- Having teeth, especially of a certain number or type.
- noun - one of the hard structures attached in a row to each jaw
- verb - to furnish with toothlike projections
There are 7 letters in TOOTHED: D E H O O T T
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOOTHED plus a wildcard: TOOTHED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOOTHED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOOTHED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.