Scrabble word: SQUINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUINCH exist?
Definitions of SQUINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small arch built across the interior angle of two walls (usually to support a spire)
- verb - crouch down
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- A quarter-spherical segment of masonry vaulting or corbeling carried across an interior angle of a square tower to support a circular or octagonal superstructure.
- adj - cross-eyed
- verb - to look with the eyes partly closed