Scrabble word: SQUINCH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SQUINCH exist?
Definitions of SQUINCH in dictionaries:
- noun - a small arch built across the interior angle of two walls (usually to support a spire)
- verb - crouch down
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - cross one's eyes as if in strabismus
- A quarter-spherical segment of masonry vaulting or corbeling carried across an interior angle of a square tower to support a circular or octagonal superstructure.
- adj - cross-eyed
- verb - to look with the eyes partly closed
There are 7 letters in SQUINCH: C H I N Q S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SQUINCH plus a wildcard: SQUINCH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SQUINCH
Images for SQUINCH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.