Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SMILING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SMILING exist?
Definitions of SMILING in dictionaries:
- noun - a facial expression characterized by turning up the corners of the mouth
- verb - change one's facial expression by spreading the lips, often to signal pleasure
- verb - express with a smile
- adj - smiling with happiness or optimism
- v - to upturn the corners of the mouth in pleasure
There are 7 letters in SMILING: G I I L M N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SMILING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SMILING plus a wildcard: SMILING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SMILING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SMILING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.