Scrabble word: SHAGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAGGY exist?
Definitions of SHAGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - used of hair
- adj - having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags
- Having, covered with, or resembling long rough hair or wool.
- Bushy and matted: shaggy hair.
- Having a rough nap or surface, as a textile.
- Poorly groomed; unkempt.
- Marked by a lack of order or clarity in thinking, planning, or performance.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 6 letters in SHAGGY: A G G H S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAGGY plus a wildcard: SHAGGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAGGY
Images for SHAGGY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.