Scrabble word: SHAGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAGGY exist?
Definitions of SHAGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - used of hair
- adj - having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags
- Having, covered with, or resembling long rough hair or wool.
- Bushy and matted: shaggy hair.
- Having a rough nap or surface, as a textile.
- Poorly groomed; unkempt.
- Marked by a lack of order or clarity in thinking, planning, or performance.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY