Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHAGGY
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHAGGY exist?
Definitions of SHAGGY in dictionaries:
- adj - used of hair
- adj - having a very rough nap or covered with hanging shags
- Having, covered with, or resembling long rough hair or wool.
- Bushy and matted: shaggy hair.
- Having a rough nap or surface, as a textile.
- Poorly groomed; unkempt.
- Marked by a lack of order or clarity in thinking, planning, or performance.
- adv - covered with long, coarse hair [adj -GIER, -GIEST] : SHAGGILY
There are 6 letters in SHAGGY: A G G H S Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHAGGY plus a wildcard: SHAGGY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHAGGY
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHAGGY
- shaggy Tickets 2013 - shaggy Concert tour 2013 Tickets
- The character shaggy in Scooby
- shaggy Picture - Wallpaper Photo 29588
- Pipe Colors shaggy
- shaggyshaggy photo 12
- shaggy Singer shaggy attends the EMI Post-GRAMMY Party held at The ...
- shaggy Net Worth US22 Million
- shaggy Pictures (10 of 30) Last.fm
- Internationally acclaimed reggae superstar shaggy will make a special ...