Scrabble word: PHYSICS
In which Scrabble dictionary does PHYSICS exist?
Definitions of PHYSICS in dictionaries:
- noun - the science of matter and energy and their interactions
- noun - the physical properties, phenomena, and laws of something
- noun - a purging medicine
- The study of the natural or material world and phenomena; natural philosophy.
- verb - to treat with medicine
There are 7 letters in PHYSICS: C H I P S S Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PHYSICS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PHYSICS plus a wildcard: PHYSICS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PHYSICS
Images for PHYSICS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.