Scrabble word: PENANCE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PENANCE exist?
Definitions of PENANCE in dictionaries:
- noun - remorse for your past conduct
- noun - a Catholic sacrament
- noun - voluntary self-punishment in order to atone for some wrongdoing
- An act of self-mortification or devotion performed voluntarily to show sorrow for a sin or other wrongdoing.
- A sacrament in some Christian churches that includes contrition, confession to a priest, acceptance of punishment, and absolution.
- verb - to impose a type of punishment upon
There are 7 letters in PENANCE: A C E E N N P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PENANCE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PENANCE plus a wildcard: PENANCE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PENANCE
Images for PENANCE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.