Scrabble word: PADDOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDOCK exist?
Definitions of PADDOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - pen where racehorses are saddled and paraded before a race
- A fenced area, usually near a stable, used chiefly for grazing horses.
- An enclosure at a racetrack where the horses are assembled, saddled, and paraded before each race.
- An area of an automobile racetrack where cars are prepared before a race.
- A piece of fencedin land.
- verb - to confine in an enclosure for horses
There are 7 letters in PADDOCK: A C D D K O P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PADDOCK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PADDOCK plus a wildcard: PADDOCK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PADDOCK
Images for PADDOCK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.