Scrabble word: PADDOCK
In which Scrabble dictionary does PADDOCK exist?
Definitions of PADDOCK in dictionaries:
- noun - pen where racehorses are saddled and paraded before a race
- A fenced area, usually near a stable, used chiefly for grazing horses.
- An enclosure at a racetrack where the horses are assembled, saddled, and paraded before each race.
- An area of an automobile racetrack where cars are prepared before a race.
- A piece of fencedin land.
- verb - to confine in an enclosure for horses