Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORIFICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORIFICE exist?
Definitions of ORIFICE in dictionaries:
- noun - an aperture or hole that opens into a bodily cavity
- An opening, especially to a cavity or passage of the body; a mouth or vent.
- n - a mouth or mouthlike opening
There are 7 letters in ORIFICE: C E F I I O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORIFICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORIFICE plus a wildcard: ORIFICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORIFICE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORIFICE
- orifice Plate Flow Meters
- AVCO Products orifice Flange Set 8881
- Excel Spreadsheets for orifice and Venturi Flow Meter Calculations ...
- orifice plate - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- orifice METER
- Chamber orifice Fittings Photo Detailed about Dual Chamber orifice ...
- isnt necessary unless there has been damage to the tube such as a ...
- orifice plate flow meter(ISO9001) View orifice plate flow meter ...
- Dimensions of orifice Weld Neck flanges - Raised Face type - ASME B16 ...
- Patent Dual chamber orifice fitting isolation valve - Image 1