Scrabble word: NEGLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGLECT exist?
Definitions of NEGLECT in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of attention and due care
- noun - the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- noun - willful lack of care and attention
- noun - the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- noun - failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - fail to attend to
- verb - give little or no attention to
- To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard: neglected their warnings.
- To fail to care for or attend to properly: neglects her appearance.
- To fail to do or carry out, as through carelessness or oversight: neglected to return the call.
- The act or an instance of neglecting something.
- The state of being neglected.
- Habitual lack of care.
- verb - to fail to pay attention to