Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NEGLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGLECT exist?
Definitions of NEGLECT in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of attention and due care
- noun - the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- noun - willful lack of care and attention
- noun - the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- noun - failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - fail to attend to
- verb - give little or no attention to
- To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard: neglected their warnings.
- To fail to care for or attend to properly: neglects her appearance.
- To fail to do or carry out, as through carelessness or oversight: neglected to return the call.
- The act or an instance of neglecting something.
- The state of being neglected.
- Habitual lack of care.
- v - to fail to pay attention to
There are 7 letters in NEGLECT: C E E G L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEGLECT plus a wildcard: NEGLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEGLECT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for NEGLECT
- neglected - The B.A.D. Blog - Ninjabetic - The B.A.D. Blog
- How Childhood neglect Stunts the Brain Wired Science Wired.com
- CTC-CAPC.ORG Home
- ... be so bad that you must feel the need to neglect your children too
- Child neglect
- WHO IS AN ABUSED OR neglectED CHILD CHILD ABUSE AND neglect
- Child neglect Arrest Photos Released Of Filth In Jay Home ...
- Child neglect - M3750261 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- Help the community discover better treatments for Child neglect.
- neglected Child Royalty Free Stock Photography - Image 6076017