Scrabble word: NEGLECT
In which Scrabble dictionary does NEGLECT exist?
Definitions of NEGLECT in dictionaries:
- noun - lack of attention and due care
- noun - the state of something that has been unused and neglected
- noun - willful lack of care and attention
- noun - the trait of neglecting responsibilities and lacking concern
- noun - failure to act with the prudence that a reasonable person would exercise under the same circumstances
- verb - leave undone or leave out
- verb - fail to do something
- verb - fail to attend to
- verb - give little or no attention to
- To pay little or no attention to; fail to heed; disregard: neglected their warnings.
- To fail to care for or attend to properly: neglects her appearance.
- To fail to do or carry out, as through carelessness or oversight: neglected to return the call.
- The act or an instance of neglecting something.
- The state of being neglected.
- Habitual lack of care.
- verb - to fail to pay attention to
There are 7 letters in NEGLECT: C E E G L N T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NEGLECT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NEGLECT plus a wildcard: NEGLECT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NEGLECT
Images for NEGLECT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.