Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MYCELIUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does MYCELIUM exist?
Definitions of MYCELIUM in dictionaries:
- noun - the vegetative part of a fungus consisting of a mass of branching threadlike hyphae
- The vegetative part of a fungus, consisting of a mass of branching, threadlike hyphae.
- A similar mass of fibers formed by certain bacteria.
- adj - the vegetative portion of a fungus [n -LIA] : MYCELIAL, MYCELIAN, MYCELOID
There are 8 letters in MYCELIUM: C E I L M M U Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MYCELIUM plus a wildcard: MYCELIUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MYCELIUM
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MYCELIUM
- Figure 5. Lions mane (Hericinum erinaceus) mycelium colonizing a agar ...
- ... of compost aged bark and peat it is expected to have mycelium
- Fungal mycelium SEM - B2501239 - enlarged - Science Photo Library
- mycelium ILLUSTRATION
- mycelium is incredible stuff. It builds topsoil. It digests petroleum ...
- Fungal morphology what are the structures you need to know in order ...
- Mad Bioneer Propagating Mushrooms
- ... mycelium uses photos as its food to create wonderfully intricate
- white mycelium