Scrabble word: LYCEUM
In which Scrabble dictionary does LYCEUM exist?
Definitions of LYCEUM in dictionaries:
- noun - a school for students intermediate between elementary school and college
- noun - a public hall for lectures and concerts
- A hall in which public lectures, concerts, and similar programs are presented.
- An organization sponsoring public programs and entertainment.
- A lycée.
- noun - a hall for public lectures or discussions
There are 6 letters in LYCEUM: C E L M U Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LYCEUM
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LYCEUM plus a wildcard: LYCEUM?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LYCEUM
Images for LYCEUM
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.