Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MUMMIFIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does MUMMIFIES exist?
Definitions of MUMMIFIES in dictionaries:
- verb - preserve while making lifeless
- verb - remove the organs and dry out (a dead body) in order to preserve it
- verb - dry up and shrivel due to complete loss of moisture
- v - to preserve by embalming
There are 9 letters in MUMMIFIES: E F I I M M M S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MUMMIFIES plus a wildcard: MUMMIFIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MUMMIFIES
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MUMMIFIES
- Ancient Egyptian mummified cat at The British Museum. Photo flickr ...
- FjlMoggessa di Qu mummified cat 2008 1004 02.JPG - Wikipdia
- Thursday 30th October Ancient Egyptian Science Egypt at the ...
- Mummified Children
- Scary Shit
- Montana Earth Science Picture of the Week
- taxidermied fish on Etsy a global handmade and vintage marketplace.
- Bend Over by ViridianVenus on deviantART
- Mummified Bearded Dragons & Mummified Baby Rattlesnake Set of 3 ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.