Scrabble word: MINIMIZED
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMIZED exist?
Definitions of MINIMIZED in dictionaries:
- verb - make small or insignificant
- verb - represent as less significant or important
- verb - cause to seem less serious
- adj - reduced to the smallest possible size or amount or degree
- verb - to make as small as possible
There are 9 letters in MINIMIZED: D E I I I M M N Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIMIZED plus a wildcard: MINIMIZED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIMIZED
Images for MINIMIZED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.