Scrabble word: MINIMIZE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MINIMIZE exist?
Definitions of MINIMIZE in dictionaries:
- verb - make small or insignificant
- verb - represent as less significant or important
- verb - cause to seem less serious
- To reduce to the smallest possible amount, extent, size, or degree.
- To reduce.
- To represent as having the least degree of importance, value, or size: minimized the magnitude of the crisis.
- verb - to make as small as possible
There are 8 letters in MINIMIZE: E I I I M M N Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MINIMIZE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MINIMIZE plus a wildcard: MINIMIZE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MINIMIZE
Images for MINIMIZE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.