Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MAXILLA
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAXILLA exist?
Definitions of MAXILLA in dictionaries:
- noun - the jaw in vertebrates that is fused to the cranium
- A homologous bone of the skull in other vertebrates.
- Either of two laterally moving appendages situated behind the mandibles in insects and most other arthropods.
- n - the upper jaw or jawbone
There are 7 letters in MAXILLA: A A I L L M X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MAXILLA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAXILLA plus a wildcard: MAXILLA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAXILLA
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAXILLA
- Image maxilla
- maxilla Bones
- Side view. maxilla visible at bottom left in green.
- Outer View of Superior maxilla ClipArt ETC
- The maxilla is a fusion of two bones that forms the upper jaw.
- Articulation of left palatine bone with maxilla.
- Front view. maxilla visible at center in yellow.
- Figure 2 Left maxilla. Nasal surface.
- maxilla - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.