Scrabble word: LEVELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVELER exist?
Definitions of LEVELER in dictionaries:
- noun - a radical who advocates the abolition of social distinctions
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- adj - not showing abrupt variations
- adj - being on a precise horizontal plane
- adj - oriented at right angles to the plumb
- adj - of the score in a contest
- One that levels: a leveler of boards.
- One who advocates the abolition of social inequities.
- adj - flat and smooth
There are 7 letters in LEVELER: E E E L L R V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LEVELER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LEVELER plus a wildcard: LEVELER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LEVELER
Images for LEVELER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.