Scrabble word: LEVELER
In which Scrabble dictionary does LEVELER exist?
Definitions of LEVELER in dictionaries:
- noun - a radical who advocates the abolition of social distinctions
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- adj - not showing abrupt variations
- adj - being on a precise horizontal plane
- adj - oriented at right angles to the plumb
- adj - of the score in a contest
- One that levels: a leveler of boards.
- One who advocates the abolition of social inequities.
- adj - flat and smooth