Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KIDDUSH
In which Scrabble dictionary does KIDDUSH exist?
Definitions of KIDDUSH in dictionaries:
- The traditional blessing and prayer recited over wine on the eve of the Sabbath or a festival.
- n - a Jewish prayer
There are 7 letters in KIDDUSH: D D H I K S U
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KIDDUSH plus a wildcard: KIDDUSH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KIDDUSH
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KIDDUSH
- Red kiddush Cup and More 395 Tucson Songstress
- Image of the text of the kiddush.
- JERUSALEM Jewish kiddush Goblet Cup Israel Judaica Gift
- Hameshubach - kiddush Wine - Kal Light
- Hazorfim Shabbat kiddush Cup & Hatan Set
- Hazorfim Shabbat kiddush Cup in Square Shape
- kiddush Hashem Cellars California USA
- ovjek koji posveuje kiddush Man
- Bet Rambam Judos de Andaluca Bet Rambam Jews of Andalusia in ...
- Shabbat kiddush Cups PewterMetal Alba kiddush Cup 111 Jewish ...