Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: INFAMY
In which Scrabble dictionary does INFAMY exist?
Definitions of INFAMY in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme dishonor
- noun - evil fame or public reputation
- Evil fame or reputation.
- The condition of being infamous.
- An evil or criminal act that is publicly known.
- adj - having a vile reputation
There are 6 letters in INFAMY: A F I M N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to INFAMY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word INFAMY plus a wildcard: INFAMY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word INFAMY
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for INFAMY
- Day of infamy - The Limited Edition
- infamy Miniatures have published some full previews of Peter of the ...
- Games4Africa Buccaneer The Pursuit of infamy
- infamyinfamy Frank Hydes Got it infamy
- Tlcharger Mobb Deep - infamy
- The Tyranny of King Washington - The Assassins Creed Wiki - Assassin ...
- ... infamy - Hatremonial (2010
- Day of infamy Speech
- wwii oil pearl harbor
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.