Scrabble word: MAGNIFY
In which Scrabble dictionary does MAGNIFY exist?
Definitions of MAGNIFY in dictionaries:
- verb - increase in size, volume or significance
- verb - to enlarge beyond bounds or the truth
- verb - make large
- To make greater in size; enlarge.
- To increase the apparent size of, especially by means of a lens.
- To increase or have the power to increase the size or volume of an image or a sound.
- verb - to increase the perceived size of
There are 7 letters in MAGNIFY: A F G I M N Y
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MAGNIFY plus a wildcard: MAGNIFY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MAGNIFY
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MAGNIFY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.