Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: HANDBALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does HANDBALL exist?
Definitions of HANDBALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a small rubber ball used in playing the game of handball
- noun - a game played in a walled court or against a single wall by two or four players who strike a rubber ball with their hands
- A game similar in scoring to volleyball that is played by two or more players who hit a ball against a wall with their hands usually while wearing a special glove.
- The small rubber ball used in this game.
- noun - a small rubber ball
There are 8 letters in HANDBALL: A A B D H L L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to HANDBALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word HANDBALL plus a wildcard: HANDBALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word HANDBALL
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for HANDBALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.