Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAVIALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAVIALS exist?
Definitions of GAVIALS in dictionaries:
- noun - large fish-eating Indian crocodilian with a long slender snout
- n - a large reptile
There are 7 letters in GAVIALS: A A G I L S V
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAVIALS plus a wildcard: GAVIALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAVIALS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAVIALS
- Crocodilia Includes crocodiles alligators gavials and caimans
- Gangas gavils (Gavialis gangeticus)
- Scutes Definition. Crossword Dictionary.
- Origine et volution des Crocodiliens
- Les gavials ne se roulent pas des pains mais des baguettes (avril ...
- Baie de Phang Nga Phuket - HEITZA Destination Ailleurs
- Amazing Wildlife Pictures Images Photos of Wil Asian Elephants
- The Online Zoo - Gavial
- Reptiles 101
- frent des possibilits de cachettes aux orioles du Montserrat
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.