Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GADDING
In which Scrabble dictionary does GADDING exist?
Definitions of GADDING in dictionaries:
- noun - an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- v - to roam about restlessly
There are 7 letters in GADDING: A D D G G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GADDING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GADDING plus a wildcard: GADDING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GADDING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GADDING
- Homes - gaddingGal
- DIY Dinner Plates - gaddingGal
- 2011 January - gaddingGal
- gadding About Marshall County BackroadsRead Our Insider Experts Blog ...
- Sh. Ch. Tapeatom gadding Around at Sandylands
- gadding About with Grandpat Canada Day Covered Dish Supper
- Trellis Allover Stencil -gadding Gal- Dining Room
- gadding About with Grandpat Lentil Soup A Favorite in the Palmer ...
- gadding About with Grandpat Cock-a-Doodle-Doo
- gadding About with Grandpat Red Monkey Tavern
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.