Scrabble word: FRAZZLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does FRAZZLE exist?
Definitions of FRAZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme exhaustion
- verb - wear away by rubbing
- verb - exhaust physically or emotionally
- To wear away along the edges; fray.
- To exhaust physically or emotionally.
- To become worn away along the edges.
- To become exhausted physically or emotionally.
- A frayed or tattered condition.
- A condition of exhaustion: worked themselves to a frazzle.
- verb - to wear off by rubbing