Scrabble word: FRAZZLE
Is FRAZZLE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FRAZZLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of extreme exhaustion
- verb - wear away by rubbing
- verb - exhaust physically or emotionally
- To wear away along the edges; fray.
- To exhaust physically or emotionally.
- To become worn away along the edges.
- To become exhausted physically or emotionally.
- A frayed or tattered condition.
- A condition of exhaustion: worked themselves to a frazzle.
- verb - to wear off by rubbing
There are 7 letters in FRAZZLE: A E F L R Z Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FRAZZLE
Click to search all anagrams of FRAZZLE plus a wildcard: FRAZZLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FRAZZLE
Images for FRAZZLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.