Scrabble word: FLORID
Is FLORID valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of FLORID in dictionaries:
- adj - elaborately or excessively ornamented
- adj - inclined to a healthy reddish color often associated with outdoor life
- Flushed with rosy color; ruddy.
- Abounding in or covered with flowers.
- adj - having a healthy, reddish color
There are 6 letters in FLORID: D F I L O R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to FLORID
Click to search all anagrams of FLORID plus a wildcard: FLORID?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word FLORID
Images for FLORID
Lookup in Wiki for FLORID
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.