Scrabble word: EXECUTES
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTES exist?
Definitions of EXECUTES in dictionaries:
- verb - kill as a means of socially sanctioned punishment
- verb - murder in a planned fashion
- verb - put in effect
- verb - carry out the legalities of
- verb - carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - sign in the presence of witnesses
- verb - to carry out
There are 8 letters in EXECUTES: C E E E S T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXECUTES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXECUTES plus a wildcard: EXECUTES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXECUTES
Images for EXECUTES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.