Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: EXECUTE
In which Scrabble dictionary does EXECUTE exist?
Definitions of EXECUTE in dictionaries:
- verb - kill as a means of socially sanctioned punishment
- verb - murder in a planned fashion
- verb - put in effect
- verb - carry out the legalities of
- verb - carry out a process or program, as on a computer or a machine
- verb - carry out or perform an action
- verb - sign in the presence of witnesses
- To put into effect; carry out: a government that executes the decisions of the ruling party.
- See Synonyms at <A href="AHD3_P.
- To create (a work of art, for example) in accordance with a prescribed design.
- To make valid, as by signing: execute a deed.
- To perform or carry out what is required by: execute the terms of a will.
- To put to death, especially by carrying out a lawful sentence.
- To run (a program or an instruction).
- v - to carry out
There are 7 letters in EXECUTE: C E E E T U X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to EXECUTE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word EXECUTE plus a wildcard: EXECUTE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word EXECUTE
7 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for EXECUTE
- execute TrueNorth
- Envision Empower execute - Win Royalty Free Stock Photos - Image ...
- Envision. Plan. execute.
- The results of the Pentrich Rising June 1817
- execute Icon - XP Artistic Icons - Lokas Software
- The Top 10 Most Dangerous Cities
- Taliban-linked rebels execute 2 Afghans as crowd watches RAWA News
- Record Maintain and execute
- Las cabezas se atraen unas a otras produciendo un giro constante. Debe ...
- Manet- Execution of Emperor Maximilian 2