Scrabble word: DODGING
In which Scrabble dictionary does DODGING exist?
Definitions of DODGING in dictionaries:
- noun - nonperformance of something distasteful (as by deceit or trickery) that you are supposed to do
- noun - a statement that evades the question by cleverness or trickery
- noun - deliberately avoiding
- verb - make a sudden movement in a new direction so as to avoid
- verb - move to and fro or from place to place usually in an irregular course
- verb - avoid or try to avoid fulfilling, answering, or performing (duties, questions, or issues)
- adj - to escape or avoid by cleverness or deceit [v EVADED, EVADING, EVADES] : EVADABLE, EVADIBLE
There are 7 letters in DODGING: D D G G I N O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DODGING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DODGING plus a wildcard: DODGING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DODGING
Images for DODGING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.