Scrabble word: CULTURAL
Is CULTURAL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CULTURAL in dictionaries:
- adj - of or relating to the arts and manners that a group favors
- adj - denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people
- adj - of or relating to the shared knowledge and values of a society
- adj - relating to the raising of plants or animals
- Of or relating to culture or cultivation.
- adj - produced by breeding
There are 8 letters in CULTURAL: A C L L R T U U
Click to search all anagrams of CULTURAL plus a wildcard: CULTURAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CULTURAL
Images for CULTURAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.