Scrabble word: CUDWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUDWEED exist?
Definitions of CUDWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Gnaphalium having flowers that can be dried without loss of form or color
- noun - any plant of the genus Filago having capitate clusters of small woolly flower heads
- noun - perennial cottony-white herb of southwestern United States
- Any of various woolly plants of the genus Gnaphalium in the composite family, having small whitish or yellowish flower heads.
- Any of several similar and related plants in the genus Filago.
- noun - a perennial herb
There are 7 letters in CUDWEED: C D D E E U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CUDWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CUDWEED plus a wildcard: CUDWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CUDWEED
Images for CUDWEED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.