Scrabble word: CUDWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does CUDWEED exist?
Definitions of CUDWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Gnaphalium having flowers that can be dried without loss of form or color
- noun - any plant of the genus Filago having capitate clusters of small woolly flower heads
- noun - perennial cottony-white herb of southwestern United States
- Any of various woolly plants of the genus Gnaphalium in the composite family, having small whitish or yellowish flower heads.
- Any of several similar and related plants in the genus Filago.
- noun - a perennial herb