Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: DUCKWEED
In which Scrabble dictionary does DUCKWEED exist?
Definitions of DUCKWEED in dictionaries:
- noun - any small or minute aquatic plant of the family Lemnaceae that float on or near the surface of shallow ponds
- Any of various small, free-floating, stemless aquatic flowering plants of the genus Lemna.
- n - an aquatic plant
There are 8 letters in DUCKWEED: C D D E E K U W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DUCKWEED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DUCKWEED plus a wildcard: DUCKWEED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DUCKWEED
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DUCKWEED
- duckweed is easy to grow and is a nutritious snack for water fowl ...
- duckweed Control My Aquarium Club
- Giant duckweed Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants
- Wetland Plants of Wisconsin Spirodela polyrhiza giant duckweed
- duckweed Growing Tips and Tricks duckweed Gardening
- Huckleberry Swamp - North Rose - Reviews of Huckleberry Swamp ...
- duckweed bloom in a pond Sea lettuce in an estuary
- duckweed The Tilapia Hatchery
- Three types of duckweed on the surface of a pond Spirodela polyrhiza ...
- Adding the 10 gallons duckweed to the 55 gallon tank