Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COWRIE
In which Scrabble dictionary does COWRIE exist?
Definitions of COWRIE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous tropical marine gastropods of the genus Cypraea having highly polished usually brightly marked shells
- n - a glossy seashell
There are 6 letters in COWRIE: C E I O R W
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COWRIE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COWRIE plus a wildcard: COWRIE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COWRIE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COWRIE
- Tiger cowrie Seashells - cowries - Cowry
- Coda Images cowrie shells
- Tiger cowrie Sea Shells Sea Shell Seashell Seashells
- BioLib - Image - Macrocypraea cervus (Atlantic Deer cowrie)
- Larger Image of Lucky Mojo cowrie Shell Magick Curio
- You will find more pictures and information about the history and ...
- Tiger cowrie - Exotic Shells Hawaii Sea-shells Hawaii gifts
- cowrie Nucleus cowrie
- Diving the Kona Coast Tiger cowrie encounter
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.