Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: COCKPIT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COCKPIT exist?
Definitions of COCKPIT in dictionaries:
- noun - compartment where the pilot sits while flying the aircraft
- noun - a pit for cockfights
- noun - seat where the driver sits while driving a racing car
- The space in the fuselage of a small airplane containing seats for the pilot, copilot, and sometimes passengers.
- The space set apart for the pilot and crew, as in a helicopter, large airliner, or transport aircraft.
- The driver’s compartment in a racing car.
- A pit or enclosed area for cockfights.
- A place where many battles have been fought.
- A compartment in an old warship below the water line, used as quarters for junior officers and as a station for the wounded during a battle.
- An area in a small decked vessel toward the stern, lower than the rest of the deck, from which the vessel is steered.
- noun - a pilot's compartment in certain airplanes
There are 7 letters in COCKPIT: C C I K O P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COCKPIT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COCKPIT plus a wildcard: COCKPIT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COCKPIT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for COCKPIT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.