Scrabble word: CARRYALL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARRYALL exist?
Definitions of CARRYALL in dictionaries:
- noun - a capacious bag or basket
- A large receptacle, such as a bag, basket, or pocketbook, used to carry things from one place to another.
- A closed automobile with two lengthwise seats facing each other.
- A covered one-horse carriage with two seats.
- noun - a light covered carriage
There are 8 letters in CARRYALL: A A C L L R R Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARRYALL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARRYALL plus a wildcard: CARRYALL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARRYALL
Images for CARRYALL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.