Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEREFT
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEREFT exist?
Definitions of BEREFT in dictionaries:
- adj - unhappy in love
- adj - sorrowful through loss or deprivation
- Deprived of something: They are bereft of their dignity.
- Lacking something needed or expected: “Today’s graduates seem keenly aware that the future is bereft of conventional expectations” (Bruce Weber).
- Suffering the death of a loved one; bereaved: the bereft parents.
- verb - to take something away from
There are 6 letters in BEREFT: B E E F R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEREFT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEREFT plus a wildcard: BEREFT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEREFT
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEREFT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.