Scrabble word: BABIES
Is BABIES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BABIES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk
- noun - the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young)
- noun - an immature childish person
- noun - an unborn child
- noun - (slang) sometimes used as a term of address for attractive young women
- noun - a very young mammal
- noun - a project of personal concern to someone
- verb - treat with excessive indulgence
- verb - to treat with extreme or excessive indulgence
- adj - resembling a baby (an infant)
There are 6 letters in BABIES: A B B E I S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BABIES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BABIES, to go: BABIES?
Rearrange the letters in BABIES and see some winning combinations
Images for BABIES
Lookup in Wiki for BABIES
Anagrammer is game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like SCRABBLE, Words With Friends, WordFeud, Letterpress, Hangman and so forth. We keep up-to-date dictionaries of almost every game out there. While to do well in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, to take your game to the next level you need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark our Scrabble and Words With Friends unscrambler, it will be a very helpful tool for you. Explore our site and you will find educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player.