Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ASTHMA
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASTHMA exist?
Definitions of ASTHMA in dictionaries:
- noun - respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing
- A chronic respiratory disease, often arising from allergies, that is characterized by sudden recurring attacks of labored breathing, chest constriction, and coughing.
- n - a respiratory disease
There are 6 letters in ASTHMA: A A H M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASTHMA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASTHMA plus a wildcard: ASTHMA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASTHMA
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASTHMA
- studies being conducted aim to advance care and treatment for asthma ...
- Symptoms & Treatment of asthma in Infants www.giglig.com
- asthma is an ancient Greek word meaning panting or short- drawn ...
- What causes asthma-related inflammation is not clear. But several ...
- My Misadventures Thankful Thursday 5
- asthma 268x300 asthma
- What Causes asthma - Different Causes of asthma Attack - Clivir - How ...
- ... . Figure C shows a cross-section of an airway during asthma symptoms
- Bronchial asthma Disease
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.