Scrabble word: ASSAULT
In which Scrabble dictionary does ASSAULT exist?
Definitions of ASSAULT in dictionaries:
- noun - close fighting during the culmination of a military attack
- noun - a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped
- noun - thoroughbred that won the triple crown in 1946
- noun - the crime of forcing a woman to submit to sexual intercourse against her will
- verb - attack someone physically or emotionally
- verb - force (someone) to have sex against their will
- verb - attack in speech or writing
- A violent physical or verbal attack.
- A military attack, such as one launched against a fortified area or place.
- The concluding stage of an attack in which close combat occurs with the enemy.
- An unlawful threat or attempt to do bodily injury to another.
- The act or an instance of unlawfully threatening or attempting to injure another.
- The crime of rape.
- To make an assault upon; attack.
- To make an assault.
- verb - to set upon violently
There are 7 letters in ASSAULT: A A L S S T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ASSAULT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ASSAULT plus a wildcard: ASSAULT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ASSAULT
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ASSAULT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.