Is WALLOP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WALLOP in various dictionaries:
- noun - a forceful consequence
- noun - a severe blow
- verb - hit hard
- verb - defeat soundly and utterly
- To beat soundly; thrash.
- To strike with a hard blow.
- To defeat thoroughly.
- To move in a rolling, clumsy manner; waddle.
- To boil noisily.
- A hard or severe blow.
- The ability to strike a powerful blow: has a punch that delivers a wallop.
- The capacity to create a forceful effect: “Tarragon’s narrow, tender green leaves pack a strong wallop of anise” (Marc Wortman).
- verb - to beat soundly
There are 6 letters in WALLOP: A L L O P W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WALLOP
To search all scrabble anagrams of WALLOP, to go: WALLOP?
Rearrange the letters in WALLOP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WALLOP
What's nearby WALLOP
Lookup in Wiki for WALLOP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WALLOP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WALLOP"