Is VOTING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VOTING in various dictionaries:
- noun - a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
- verb - express one's preference for a candidate or for a measure or resolution
- verb - express one's choice or preference by vote
- verb - express a choice or opinion
- verb - be guided by in voting
- verb - bring into existence or make available by vote
- verb - to cast a vote (a formal expression of will or opinion)
There are 6 letters in VOTING: G I N O T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VOTING
To search all scrabble anagrams of VOTING, to go: VOTING?
Rearrange the letters in VOTING and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VOTING
What's nearby VOTING
Lookup in Wiki for VOTING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VOTING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VOTING"