Is TOROID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOROID in various dictionaries:
- noun - the doughnut-shaped object enclosed by a torus
- noun - a ring-shaped surface generated by rotating a circle around an axis that does not intersect the circle
- A surface generated by a closed curve rotating about, but not intersecting or containing, an axis in its own plane.
- A solid having such a surface.
- A body having the shape of a toroid.
- adj - a type of geometric surface [n -S] : TOROIDAL
There are 6 letters in TOROID: D I O O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOROID
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOROID, to go: TOROID?
Rearrange the letters in TOROID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOROID
What's nearby TOROID
Lookup in Wiki for TOROID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOROID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOROID"