Is SQUIRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SQUIRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - young nobleman attendant on a knight
- noun - an English country landowner
- noun - a man who attends or escorts a woman
- verb - attend upon as a squire
- A man who attends or escorts a woman; a gallant.
- An English country gentleman, especially the chief landowner in a district.
- A judge or another local dignitary.
- A young nobleman attendant upon a knight and ranked next below a knight in feudal hierarchy.
- verb - to serve as a squire (an escort)
There are 6 letters in SQUIRE: E I Q R S U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SQUIRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SQUIRE, to go: SQUIRE?
Rearrange the letters in SQUIRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SQUIRE
What's nearby SQUIRE
Lookup in Wiki for SQUIRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SQUIRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SQUIRE"