Is SPLASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the sound like water splashing
- noun - a prominent or sensational but short-lived news event
- noun - a small quantity of something moist or liquid
- noun - a patch of bright color
- noun - the act of splashing a (liquid) substance on a surface
- noun - the act of scattering water about haphazardly
- verb - cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force
- verb - walk through mud or mire
- verb - dash a liquid upon or against
- verb - mark or overlay with patches of contrasting color or texture
- verb - make a splashing sound
- verb - soil or stain with a splashed liquid
- verb - strike and dash about in a liquid
- To propel or scatter (a fluid) about in flying masses.
- To scatter fluid onto in flying masses; wet, stain, or soil with flying fluid.
- To cause (something) to scatter fluid in flying masses: splashed their hands in the water.
- To make (one’s way) with or by scattering of fluid.
- To apply patches or spots of a contrasting, usually bright, color to: a floral pattern that was splashed with pink; moonlight splashing the deserted courtyard.
- To display or publicize very noticeably: Their engagement was splashed all over the tabloids.
- To cause a fluid to scatter in flying masses: splashed about in the swimming pool.
- To fall into or move through fluid with this effect: We splashed through the waves.
- To move, spill, or fly about in scattered masses: Whipped cream splashed onto the counter.
- To produce a sound or sight associated with this effect.
- The act or sound of splashing: went for a splash in the lake; heard the splash of the fish being thrown back.
- A flying mass of fluid.
- A small amount, especially of a fluid: a splash of liqueur on the cake.
- A marking produced by or as if by scattered fluid: a splash of light.
- A great though often short-lived impression; a stir: a publicity splash.
- verb - to scatter a liquid about
There are 6 letters in SPLASH: A H L P S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLASH, to go: SPLASH?
Rearrange the letters in SPLASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPLASH
What's nearby SPLASH
Lookup in Wiki for SPLASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLASH"