Is SPECIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPECIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement
- verb - decide upon or fix definitely
- verb - determine the essential quality of
- verb - be specific about
- verb - define clearly
- verb - design or destine
- verb - select something or someone for a specific purpose
- To state explicitly or in detail: specified the amount needed.
- To include in a specification.
- To state as a condition: specified that they be included in the will.
- verb - to state in detail
There are 7 letters in SPECIFY: C E F I P S Y
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPECIFY, to go: SPECIFY?
Rearrange the letters in SPECIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SPECIFY
6 letters out of SPECIFY
5 letters out of SPECIFY
4 letters out of SPECIFY
3 letters out of SPECIFY
2 letters out of SPECIFY
Contextual use of SPECIFY
What's nearby SPECIFY
Lookup in Wiki for SPECIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPECIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPECIFY"