Is SORDID valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SORDID in various dictionaries:
- adj - morally degraded
- adj - unethical or dishonest
- adj - foul and run-down and repulsive
- adj - meanly avaricious and mercenary
- Filthy or dirty; foul.
- Depressingly squalid; wretched: sordid shantytowns.
- Morally degraded: “The sordid details of his orgies stank under his very nostrils” (James Joyce).
- Exceedingly mercenary; grasping.
- adv - offensively dirty [adj FILTHIER, FILTHIEST] : FILTHILY
There are 6 letters in SORDID: D D I O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SORDID
To search all scrabble anagrams of SORDID, to go: SORDID?
Rearrange the letters in SORDID and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SORDID
What's nearby SORDID
Lookup in Wiki for SORDID
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SORDID, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SORDID"