Is SHRINK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHRINK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- verb - wither, as with a loss of moisture
- verb - draw back, as with fear or pain
- verb - reduce in size
- verb - become smaller or draw together
- verb - decrease in size, range, or extent
- To become constricted from heat, moisture, or cold.
- To become reduced in amount or value; dwindle: His savings quickly shrank.
- To draw back instinctively, as from something alarming; recoil.
- To cause to shrink.
- The act of shrinking.
- The degree to which something shrinks; shrinkage.
- A psychiatrist.
- verb - to contract or draw back
There are 6 letters in SHRINK: H I K N R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHRINK
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHRINK, to go: SHRINK?
Rearrange the letters in SHRINK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHRINK
What's nearby SHRINK
Lookup in Wiki for SHRINK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHRINK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHRINK"