Is SCONCE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCONCE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shelter or screen providing protection from enemy fire or from the weather
- noun - a small fort or earthwork defending a ford, pass, or castle gate
- noun - a candle or flaming torch secured in a sconce
- noun - a decorative wall bracket for holding candles or other sources of light
- A small defensive earthwork or fort.
- A decorative wall bracket for holding candles or lights.
- A flattened candlestick that has a handle.
- The human head or skull.
- adj - of excellent quality
- verb - to subject to a fine (a monetary penalty)
There are 6 letters in SCONCE: C C E N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCONCE
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCONCE, to go: SCONCE?
Rearrange the letters in SCONCE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SCONCE
What's nearby SCONCE
Lookup in Wiki for SCONCE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCONCE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCONCE"